Tuesday, August 16, 2005

HEADS CONNECT @ Kathedral - August 26 - 651 Queen St. W Toronto, Ont.

I'll be spining records at Kathedral @ 651 Queen St. W (the corner of Bathurst) Toronto, Ont. I will be rocking the party and spinning for such acts as - 4th Pyramid, who has a product out on Def Jux and an extensive production history. Cale Sampson will also be preforming, he has been on the Vans Warp Tour for a few years as well as busy touring Canada. Rhythmicru are organizing the event and they have been putting in work for minute now and are working on their third album on After Midnight Records. There will also be some booty shaking courtesy of the Lotus Dance Group, sexy ladies if I do say so myself. The last act who I'm not familiar with is Uncledropsi, who I'm sure he's dope. So if anyone wants to get on guest list hit me up homeboyautomatic@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can do... Otherwise its 10 bucks...