Tuesday, June 20, 2006

*A-Trak rep'n MTL... Plateau's Saturday jam in combination with the street sale from all accounts when off big...
*I have to show love to Stabs for being real... If in the Toronto area Capsule (new site) will be stocking their dope line...
*The Ari's dropped @ Alife this Saturday and from accounts there will be a few more pairs at Clientele...
*Orchard Street has a new site... I'm must say all the celebrtiy flix does not make me want to sport this sh*t... If they are trying to go Bape its the way I guess...
*King Brown Magazine out of my former dweling of Australia - is looking for submissions for their latest issue...
*The forum at 12oz Prophet is just crazy... Their store has re-up-ed...
*Clark Magazine is a great read if you speak french, the content through the French filter is nice...